There are many organisations who claim to support Mitel MiVoice Business or MCD/3300 systems. They will claim “lower price and better service” as their only attempt to differentiate.
As one of a handful of Mitel Gold Cloud Services Providers, Worksmart is able to offer Mitel customers a unique maintenance support service portfolio including the option to have our Mitel software fully hosted or a hybrid arrangement where we provide a cloud based back up system with built in business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities.
Our engineers and technical support team are amongst the most experienced, highly trained and highly qualified engineers in the UK, supporting Mitel IP based communications products and services. We exclusively support Mitel technology, so we can provide you with the highest level of support for you Mitel telephone system.
Our Mitel maintenance customers benefit from our full remote diagnostic and fault clearance facilities, which means that a faults can be identified and in most cases cleared remotely, minimising the need for engineering visits. This reduces problem resolution times and enables us to provide competitively priced support contracts.
We tailor our support cover to suit your requirements. Whether you are looking for a support cover during standard working hours or require fully comprehensive 24/7/365 support, we will work with you to understand your business and tailor a solution to meet your needs.
Why partner Worksmart for maintenance?
- All our helpdesk calls are answered quickly by qualified Mitel technical staff.
- We don’t leave any support calls to go to voicemail.
- Our support calls are all dealt with by experienced qualified engineers
- We provide refresher training for super users and new starters
- We offer unique disaster recovery and continuity planning services
What new maintenance customers can expect
- Free acceptance testing and handover of existing Mitel equipment.
- A free communications audit of your entire communications infrastructure.
- Recommendations for how you can leverage a better return from your communication services.
- Upgrades to the latest levels of software for your current system.
- Integration with our hosted platform for support and disaster recovery.